Those who have had a few chiropractic adjustments before might understand that a good adjustment is not originated in the doctor’s stated technique system or fancy tools. Further complicating the matter is patients’ varying preferences and needs for care—what is good for one is not necessarily good for all. “Diversified” is the term used that best describes the technique at Blue Oak Chiropractic.
Our diversified technique includes:
- Spinal decompression therapy with the KDT decompression system
- Hand-to-spine adjustments (called “HVLA [high velocity low amplitude] manipulations)
- Low-force adjustments with arthrostim/activator system
- Traction and flexion-distraction tables
- Kinesio Taping
- Muscle stimulation with Interferential, High volt, Russian, etc.